Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ADO Toolkit doesn't seem to work
IBB Forum > IBB Support > ADO-Toolkit
sprezzaturon
Hello,

I downloaded your ADO-toolkit (version 1.7.0.b) but found that it doesn't work very well with your own examples. For instance, in example 2, I would get a "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" error. I had to add a decrement-by-1 into the For loop of case structure '2' in ADOTool_Select Data Simple.vi to fix that. In example 2 and 3, even though the select statement asks for all three fields, only the data from two numeric fields would show up. In example 4 and 5, I'm getting another "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" but I don't have the time to troubleshoot further.

Do you have a working version of your toolkit?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. I had left this message a couple of weeks ago on the Lava forum but haven't heard any responses.
CB
QUOTE(sprezzaturon @ 31. Mar 2008, 19:03) *
Hello,

I downloaded your ADO-toolkit (version 1.7.0.cool.gif but found that it doesn't work very well with your own examples. For instance, in example 2, I would get a "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" error. I had to add a decrement-by-1 into the For loop of case structure '2' in ADOTool_Select Data Simple.vi to fix that. In example 2 and 3, even though the select statement asks for all three fields, only the data from two numeric fields would show up. In example 4 and 5, I'm getting another "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" but I don't have the time to troubleshoot further.

Do you have a working version of your toolkit?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. I had left this message a couple of weeks ago on the Lava forum but haven't heard any responses.

oops, sound's like a bug!

I will try to fix that til next monday!

thanks,
cb
CB
the Bug should be fixed!

please download the new Version 1.7.1 and thank you for reporting that bug here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.