post 31. Mar 2008, 18:03
Post #1

One hit wonder!

Group: Members
Member No.: 53
LV Version: 8.5
Zertifizierung: keine

Hello,

I downloaded your ADO-toolkit (version 1.7.0.b) but found that it doesn't work very well with your own examples. For instance, in example 2, I would get a "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" error. I had to add a decrement-by-1 into the For loop of case structure '2' in ADOTool_Select Data Simple.vi to fix that. In example 2 and 3, even though the select statement asks for all three fields, only the data from two numeric fields would show up. In example 4 and 5, I'm getting another "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" but I don't have the time to troubleshoot further.

Do you have a working version of your toolkit?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. I had left this message a couple of weeks ago on the Lava forum but haven't heard any responses.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CB
post 31. Mar 2008, 19:25
Post #2

proven Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2
LV Version: current
Zertifizierung: CLA
LV User seit: 2001

QUOTE(sprezzaturon @ 31. Mar 2008, 19:03) *
Hello,

I downloaded your ADO-toolkit (version 1.7.0.cool.gif but found that it doesn't work very well with your own examples. For instance, in example 2, I would get a "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" error. I had to add a decrement-by-1 into the For loop of case structure '2' in ADOTool_Select Data Simple.vi to fix that. In example 2 and 3, even though the select statement asks for all three fields, only the data from two numeric fields would show up. In example 4 and 5, I'm getting another "Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" but I don't have the time to troubleshoot further.

Do you have a working version of your toolkit?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. I had left this message a couple of weeks ago on the Lava forum but haven't heard any responses.

oops, sound's like a bug!

I will try to fix that til next monday!

thanks,
cb

--------------------
künstliche Intelligenz ist besser als natürliche Dummheit!
rotabench:rotierende Prüfstände nach dem Baukasten-Prinzip

+Quote Post
CB
post 06. Apr 2008, 08:28
Post #3

proven Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2
LV Version: current
Zertifizierung: CLA
LV User seit: 2001

the Bug should be fixed!

please download the new Version 1.7.1 and thank you for reporting that bug here!

--------------------
künstliche Intelligenz ist besser als natürliche Dummheit!
rotabench:rotierende Prüfstände nach dem Baukasten-Prinzip

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18.04.2024 - 22:24